I had a lot of people at work today tell me I'm starting to really look pregnant, so I thought I would take a couple of belly shots and post them for people to see!
Also, today is my last day working at Wright State University. Mom is flying in tomorrow and we are driving to Oklahoma on Sunday where I start work on Monday at Oklahoma Baptist University. Please pray for safe travels and that I won't be exhausted. Also, please pray that our house sells quickly because I don't want to be away from Justin for any longer than necessary. I'm really hoping he'll be in Oklahoma with me by the time we are supposed to find out the gender of the baby (which I estimate to be another 5 weeks or so). I'm really excited to start this new job and hopefully see many of my family members more often!!


No comments:
Post a Comment