Friday, June 15, 2012

First Oklahoma Dr's Appt.

I had my first appointment with the Doctor in Oklahoma.  Her name is Allison Huebert and I LOVE her!  She actually sits on the Board of Trustees for OBU and that's how I got her name.  She was recommended to me by some coworkers and I'm sooo thankful to find a great one!  She sat and chatted with me for a long time.  I never felt rushed for her to get to her next appointment!  She worked with me very hard to get an ultrasound scheduled during J's visit in a couple of weeks.  So on July 3rd we will have an ultrasound and hopefully find out the gender of the baby!  I can't wait for his visit and the ultrasound!  Today the baby's heartbeat was 150.  We didn't do much else besides chat and check the heartbeat!

I drove by my labor and delivery area also.  It's about 5 minutes from the Dr's office and right across the street from the hospital.  It's freestanding though so I don't have to worry about infection from other patients!  Yay!  We have a tour scheduled on July 1st during J's visit here.  Hopefully I'll have lots more to report in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment